Treze-Adereços Religiosos recognizes the importance of protecting the personal data of its clients and all those who visit the website www.trezeaderecosreligiosos.pt, and for that reason has developed a behavioral security pattern that complies with all the requirements of the General Regulation of Protection of Data.
Treze-Adereços Religiosos recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data, regardless of its nature. For this reason, we have developed a set of security measures aimed at protecting data for all Treze-Adereços Religiosos customers.
If you have any questions about how we treat and protect your data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
RESPONSIBLE ENTITY AND RESPONSABILITIES
Your data will be processed by the company Marfilar, Lda, legal number person 501 589 767 [hereinafter, Treze-Adereços Religiosos admissions] headquarter at Rua Casal Ramalho, nº13, Lomba d’Égua, 2495-630 Fátima, Portugal. This company is responsible for the processing of personal date in the acceptance of the General Regulation on Data Protection in www.trezeaderecosreligiosos.pt .
TREATMENT PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data processed at www.trezeaderecosreligiosos.pt are:
– Collected in the customer/user registry: name, shipping and billing postal adress, mobile phone, telephone, NIF, email adress, place of birth.
– Obtained by browsing the site: data that identifies the IP adress, referring headers, device type, your browser and version, login and account information, including user name, password, preferences regarding marketing and cookies, flags and web tags (pixel), payment information or credit card, in this case, always observing the SSL protocol.
– Information from social networks, including credentials and any information of your shareable social profile, suggestions from friends or family.
Why do we need your information?
Treze-Adereços Religiosos will treat your personnal data, in a manual and/or automated way, for the following purposes:
– Customer management: the data collected on this site are necessary for the execution of the contract of sale and is intented for the processing and information of the status of the orders and communication with the Clients, the processing of requests for information and eventual claims. The provision of the information requested in the scope of the Customer’s registration is compulsory, without which it is not possible to carry out the abose purposes.
– Marketing: if you expressly consent to the creation or modification of your registration, Treze-Adereços Religiosos may process your information to send you information about the products, news, campaigns, offers and birthday messages, through any communication channel, namely through the use of postal mail, electronic mail, SMS or other forms of automatic calling.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WITH HOLDING PERIOD
Treze-Adereços Religiosos may communicate personal data of users to third parties, service providers of Treze-Adereços Religiosos, namely companies involved in the process of purchase and management of charges, transportation, storage.
These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question and these entities are obligated to treat such personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
In the event of a change in Marfilar, Lda corporate structure, including, witohut limitation, incorporation, merger, sale, liquidation or substantial transfer of assets, Marfilar, Lda may, in its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign personal data collected through this site, including without limitation personally indentifiable information and aggregate information about users, to one or more affiliates or non-affiliates.
In any case, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without bring informed to third parties without being informed or without your consent, when this is required by law, excpt in the cases provided in this document.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
We take steps to comply with the applicable legal requirements for the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the EEA that do not have an adequate level of data protection.
At any time and for free, as long as Marfilar, Lda own or process personal data, all users may exercise the following rights:
– Right of access – right to request a copy of the information we have about you;
– Right of rectification – right to correct data which it considers imprecise or imcomplete;
– Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, as a user, you can request that the data we have about you be erased from all our records;
– Right to restriction of processing – when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing;
– Portability right – right to have your data transferred to another organization;
– Right to object – right to oppose certain types of processing, such as direct marketing;
– Right to object to automatted procesisng, including profile;
– Right to Judicial appeal: in the case of Marfilar, Lda refuse your request, according to the access rights, we will explain the reason, as a user you have the right to complain as described below.
The above rights may be exercised through the email adress email@example.com or by registered letter to the postal adress:
Rua Casal Ramalho, nº13
2495-630 Fátima, Portugal
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data are being processed by Marfilar, Lda or about how your complaint has been processed, you have the right to submit a complaint directly to the supervisory authority and to Marfilar, Lda contacts:
Rua Casal Ramalho, nº13
2495-630 Fátima, Portugal
Contact details of the Control Authority:
Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados CNPD, Rua de são Bento, nº148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa, Portugal, Tel.: +351 213 928 400, Fax.: +351 213 976 832, email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
CHARACTER REQUIRED OF THE REQUESTED DATA
The data contained in the customer record that are marked with an asterisk (*) will be required to fulfill the purpose(s) established. As such, if you do not provide them, Treze-Adereços Religiosos will not be able to fulfill this request.
MEASURES FOR THE PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Treze-Adereços Religiosos applies a number of appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of users, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of your personal data, use of secure servers, firewalls, application encryption and communications.
Treze-Adereços Religiosos uses automated data collections systems such as cookies. A “cookie” is a device transmitted to the hard disk of an Internet user. While cookies do not contain intelligible information, it allows us to link an Internet user to your personal information.
We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include: (i) the IP adress; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information about whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited sites; (viii) information about your interaction with our sites, such a click behavior, purchases, and preferences, and (ix) access times and reference URL’s.
Third parties may also collect information via the website through cookies, third-party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the handling of such data is subject to their privacy policies.
In some cases, these cookies allow us to monitor and improve the speed with which we process your requests and allow us to remember your preferences on the site. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly customized recommendations and slow site performance. For an understandable and up-to-date summary of all third parties accessing your browser, we recommended that you install a plugin in your browser, created for this purpose. You can also choose to have your computer notify you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings on each browser and device you use. Each browser is slighthly different so check your browser first.